The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane

Posted: August 29, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Categories: PORN GAMES

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane
The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane
The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane
The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane
The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane

Overview:The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database, with his permission. This game focuses on the very early years of The Company before it became what Wandrer made it into, and aside from the entity itself borrows little to nothing else from his works. You choose your character’s name and gender and set off down a path of corruption, perversion, and control. As the game progresses, you\’ll encounter more people to corrupt, and more ways to do it utilizing the various devices and drugs you’ll develop in the Company laboratory.Complete overhaul to Penny’s Lab Sex sceneScene is now fully interactive, using new Scene Repository systemNew actions available depending on current state of both Penny and PlayerIf Penny is Obedient she can remove the player’s chastity device hereSissy Reversal Serum now only available if Penny is Obedient. Now has a straight 75% chance of success, and a 25% chance of triggering a random outcomePenny’s Apartment Living Room scene now uses the new Scene Repository systemPenny’s Apartment Bedroom scene now uses the new Scene Repository systemYou can now stay the night at Penny’s apartment after unlocking the scene through her second major date eventThis option is available after completing her Bedroom sceneMuch of Penny’s story event dialogue will update based on serums usedMany story events have had player dialogue options added to themSystem UpdatesCharacter preferences have been added to the gameCharacters now have preferences for different actions, ranging from Hating something to Loving itPreferences have an impact on how scenes play out, and what options are available to the playerYou will get to choose your character preferences during a dream sequence with Saya, or during chapter selectPreferences can also be randomized, if you’re feeling adventurous!Character Traits have been added to the gameTraits are passive abilities that can alter actions throughout the gameThese will be primarily used in Interactive ScenesTraits can be earned through achievementsNew Scene Repository SystemEach character, starting with Penny, is having their repeatable content consolidated to a Scene RepositoryActions from the Repository can be called when needed, as either a one-off action, or a complete Interactive EventNew Interactive Events now use the Scene RepositoryThis allows them to be generated on the fly, and much more quickly than the old Interactive EventsIf a scene allows for selecting more than one action, it is an Interactive EventNew Interactive Event SystemTaking actions in Interactive Events no longer uses StaminaInstead, these events have a set number of turns, ending when no turns remainBoth the player and their partner have an Arousal gauge, fill (or depleting) after every actionIn order for an option to be available for the player to take, the MC must have at least a Neutral preference towards that actionAdditionally, you can choose to let your partner take one of their preferred actions insteadThe ending received is based on whose Arousal gauges were filled by the end of the eventThis system is currently only applied to Penny’s Lab Sex scene and Penny’s Bedroom scene. It is also used in other scenarios to call linear, single-action scenesAva, Dakota, Diana, and Penny’s Bedroom events are still using the old systemAll of Penny’s image calls in game have been replaced with the new image handlerMeaning… Image Pack support for Penny is in place and ready to go!Changed Chest Wrap functionality slightlyChest Wrap can no longer be equipped if MC has Massive BreastsChest Wrap will automatically fall off if MC’s breasts become MassiveWearing Chest Wrap will now force Flat Chest visual on MCVarious performance optimizations have been put into place where convenientVarious UI elements are in the process of being updatedThis update contains an incomplete version of a larger UI overhaulMeaning, you’ll see a mix of the old UI elements and the new ones until the implementation is completeAchievements have been expanded and improvedSome achievements now award Traits, which can be viewed in the Preferences and Traits menuMore improvements to come, included more/better rewardsMajor improvements to tracking functionalityThis is a hidden function that tracks interactions between the MC and NPCsTracking is used for scene and dialogue adjustment, as well as achievement trackingImage Pack support is available for Penny!See THIS article for creating and using Image PacksFixesAdded missing Chest Wrap images (Finally!)Penny will now only appear in Cubicles at Noon if both dosed by John and dosed to be a WhorePenny’s TFM notebook will no longer have a permanent “New!” tagLogic error in bathroom with John resolvedOutfit comment errors should now be resolvedNight events should no longer trigger when staying the night at Penny’s apartmentFixed issue preventing permanent Sissy or Bimbo states from triggeringVarious spelling/grammar/syntax corrections made

Size: 1570
Pages:

The Company Version 6.1.3 by Westane

fileboom.me