Novus Eros Academy version 2.10
or the purposes of the game, you play as Faith Imati, a young women who has worked up the courage to check out her local Eros Academy. The initial build mostly consists of her introduction to the Academy, with a few minor scenes scattered afterward for players to find through exploration. Ultimately, the game will play as a cross between Dating Sim and an fairly open ended RPG. As you explore the ever-expanding world of Eros Academy, you’ll be able to meet and develop relationships with an expanding number of NPCs, while also having the opportunity to shape Faith’s personality/sexuality to your liking. You will be able to, in example, choose to mold her into either a dominant or submissive, with new options and interactions opening up depending on what you choose.
Release Notes: What’s New in 2.10!
Eros Academy 2.10 contains 72 new renders over the previous public release. Included in this release are:
– The massage room: Accessed from the exercise menu, Faith can now go get a happy-ending included massage, or get lessons in giving massages to others. The latter so long, of course, as she can find a willing victim to practice on! (Current options are Lily and Naomi, with both having longer scenes if relationship points have reached certain levels with them)
– New Catgirl Naomi content! Accessed through Naomi’s girlfriend actions (‘Do Something Special’), you can now take her to a playroom and let her play with another catgirl!
– A new Premium scenario faith can buy from the scenarios menu! The new scenario features Faith playing as a Super Villianess who has captured a heroine and intends to subjugate her.
– New Random Encounter (found via exploration). Faith stumbled upon a unique option for adding flavors to her coffee in the cafeteria…
– New Random Encounter (found via exploration). Faith is called upon to judge who has the best breasts between several friends…
– A new option has been added to allow you to intentionally lose at both Tennis and Volleyball. (Thank Freki over at F95zone for the suggestion!). For Tennis, it’s AFTER you’ve chosen the ‘Play Winner’ option. For Volleyball, it’s in the main yes/no choice to play. The two were coded in different ways, causing the difference.
Size: 1010 megabytes